Monday, September 26, 2005

EXCITEMENT!!!

Well you guys probably won't be nearly as excited as me about this but the few of you who have been here and met these people might have a semblance of my excitement. Xiomara (or Edy as most of the Americans know her) and her live in boyfriend, Henry, who became a member of the church early last spring have finally decided to get married. Xiomara is my best friend here and we have spent a lot of time talking about this issue. Sunday afternoon they sat down with one of the older men at church and had a long talk while I watched their two girls. When I finally came back to the house they had decided to get married. I'm extremely excited about this and we are planning the wedding together. I haven't posted in a while because I don't really have much new to share. I was really excited about this so I hope you will share in the excitement and pray for both Henry and Xiomara as they start this new part of their lives. I'll try and whip up something whitty to post again soon. Love you guys!

2 comments:

Glenda said...

I am Laura's sister, Glenda and just wanted to let you know that I read some of your blog and enjoyed it. It is nice to know that mi hermana has an amiga there to support her and share fun times. If you don't mind, I would like to read your blog from time to time. We will be praying for your work there as well.

Holly said...

Amber I am so thankful for this decison they have made! I know how long that many people have prayed this and I thinks its great. One more way God really is working in El Magote. Have fun planning the wedding!