Sunday, November 14, 2004

Back With My Boys

Hey Guys – Sorry it’s been so long since I’ve posted. I’m now working at the boys’ home 3-4 days a week and I’m pretty busy the rest of the week as well so it’s hard to get to the internet. Things are going wonderfully. Right now I’m fighting some kind of sinus infection and it’s freezing cold so that’s not much fun but other than that I am very very happy. My English classes at the home are going well. The boys are excited about speaking in English and love to practice. I am also having preschool classes with the 8 little ones and I love them. They are precious. I tell them it’s class time and they start chanting “class, class, class” and running up the stairs. I’ve never been involved in anything where I’ve felt so much love and excitement from the people I am working with.

No comments: