Monday, November 01, 2004

Unique Challenge

Hey There World,
Well I'm finally heading back out to the children's home today and I am soooo excited. I miss my boys. I will now be teaching English and reading to several of the older boys as well as act as a tutor to those that need it. If any of you (especially my dear friend ESL major Ann) have any good ideas for teaching english to kids that can't read please let me know. I've got a few songs in mind and I'm sure things will come to me as I go, but any help will be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you for all your love and support throughout the past couple of weeks. It's been rough and without your love I couldn't have done it. I have a the greatest friends on the planet :) Love Ya!!

3 comments:

April said...

I just want you to know how much we all love and support you. You are doing such wonderful work for the Lord. I know you will have no problem, you are a great teacher. I wish I were there with you. You are in my prayers! I love you!!

shasta said...

hey sister, wanted to know that i love you. and am so very happy for you that you got to go back out to your boys, i know how much it means to you. you are doing so much good for those people, you are patient and wise and gentle and beautiful and understanding and my hero. thank you for being so strong. i have to admit these blogs are hard for me to read, i miss you so much and wish that i could be there to make you laugh when you are having a hard time. i get comfort from knowing how very strong you are and it calms me, but i sure wish i could hold your hand and jump on you and hug you. and maybe just one headbutt.... ha ha i wouldn't. i love you sis. if you can you should call me soon, it would be nice to talk to you. i am going to leave a note in your email too. i love you hugs and kisses.

your little sister

Courtney and Gabe said...

Hi Amber!! I have been reading your blogs and it is easy to see that you established yourself well in Honduras. I am happy when you are happy and sad when you are sad. We think of you often, and are grateful for the internet's capability to keep us connected despite the distance. Let us know if Seneca or OC can do anything for you! We love you lots and we are praying for your work. :)