Monday, February 27, 2006

Of Course I left some things out

For those of you that are reading this off of the link in the newsletter you will be shocked to learn that I forgot to put three major events into the letter that was already book length. Those events in sequential are a huge birthday party for Mogote kids, the theft of my purse, and a trip to Roatan. How you might ask, does a person forget such events. Well the answer is one doesn´t. One just gets one´s head crammed full of other stuff that things get lost. Welcome to the land that is my crazy brain. I will now proceed to blog about each of these events. If you are so inclined read the preceding blogs, that´s a little strange isn´t, but I haven´t been able to figure out how to change the order so here goes. Love you guys!

No comments: