Tuesday, October 05, 2010

A New Reward System

Last week the Shine! kids had their monthly reward day, and to be completely honest they had no idea it was reward day, not exactly the incentive program we had intended.
So yesterday we adapted the program a little bit.  Now they each have a decorated sticker chart where they can track their progress.  I told them they could decorate the heads of their people and to leave the rest for stickers.  Silly me, I assumed they would draw faces, not at all.  They have very colorful round balls on the top of their bodies.  I love watching their creativity and letting them surprise me.  
P.S. We're still looking for sponsors for some of these kids as well as sponsors so that we can add new kids next year.  Let me know if you're interested.

No comments: