Friday, September 12, 2014

Wow, It's Been Longer Than I Thought...


As I mentioned on Facebook, I've been having inclinations toward blogging again.  We'll see how this goes.  It might be a short lived endeavor or I may blog happily for years.  Only time will tell.  This new found desire is based heavily on access to a great camera and wanting to tell the stories behind the pictures.  Please be patient with me.  Know that what feeds my heart may be of no interest to you.  But several of you have expressed an interest in reading about my comings and goings so we will see. This blog will be many parts mom blog, many parts BC stories, and probably a lot of random things I just don't want to forget.  I LOVE comments! I'm not a huge fan of "likes".  If you like it, tell me why. If you have something you'd like to know more about then let me know.  Many of these will be reposted on our Breaking Chains blog.  Feel free to comment there as well. 


Each of you that takes the time to share in this journey through prayer and encouragement shares a big part of my heart.  I've been blessed to be "mom" to many, both here in Honduras and young volunteers that have come through our ministry.  The lives that come through mine have made lasting changes to my heart and I feel blessed to be a small part of a ministry that touches hearts.  God uses even the strangest of creatures to work His plan if we will only allow Him in.
I'm excited to share more of what we do and hopefully hear back from you about how your life has been affected by God's love working in the world. So far I've come up with a list of 14 blog posts I want to write, with many more pushed to one side.  So as not to completely overwhelm you day one, I'm going to write them as time permits but set them to publish either once a day or every other day until we are caught up.  Then we shall see how long this urge lasts.  Thank you again for your love and your time.  Let's see where this goes...  

No comments: