Tuesday, January 19, 2010

First Haircut

Oh my goodness, I have so many things to blog about tonight. There were a few things I wanted to catch up on from my trip home but I´ve got 3 blogs in my head from TODAY!! How is that possible?

I love her so much.  She´s getting so big.
Here are some updated pics of my sweet babies. They are growing up so fast.


So bored of the pictures.  She was a trooper though.  I´ll post a bunch more on facebook.


Before-A hairy mess


Darwin gave him a mohawk but it was wearing off by the time I took this picture
Toby had his first trip to the groomer today. We will definitely be finding another groomer in the future or I´ll just do it myself at home, I can do at least this well. I´m debating whether I want to even him up or let it grow out a bit. But you can´t really tell in the pictures except for his funny ears.


He cracks me up. He hates having his picture taken so this was the best I could do.

All cleaned up and sporting Bozo ears.  Poor baby.

2 comments:

Leighton Minor said...

Amber! What have you done to this poor puppy?! No more haircuts!

Jeanette said...

So funny, I wonder what dogs think cameras are???