Saturday, January 23, 2010

My New Interns and One Last Christmas


Meet Tess Mitchell, Mackenzie Johnson, and Alli Booth
These girls are my new interns.  Mackenzie will be working with us for the next 3 months and Alli and Tess will be with us until the end of July.  I´ve worked with all three of these girls in the past and they are a great blessing to the ministry.  They have already bonded with each other and fit in great with our family.  I´m excited to see how God uses them over the next few months. 


Alli and Tess brought me some Christmas gifts that were a huge hit. 

The girls gave me the new Donald Miller book that I´ve gotten rave reviews about.  I´m only about 1/3 of the way through and it´s already made me cry, and think, several times.  I love it.

And this little machine is called a mibook.  It´s a gift from Alli´s aunt and it´s GREAT.  This little machine takes little chips with video books on them.  Mine is a couple of recipe books.  Each recipe has a step by step video of how to make it.  It´s a really neat gift.

As always, I feel extremely blessed to have so many friends all over the world. 

1 comment:

melissa said...

That's a great book. I, too, needed the Kleenex close by!