Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Bounce House with the Shine! Kids

I´ve got another blog dedicated solely to the Shine! kids http://www.shinehonduras.blogspot.com/ if you want to keep up with their happenings all the time.  But I´ve decided that in the interest of letting you guys know everything that is going on with me I would include them in this blog as well.  They are precious kids.  Let me know if you´re interested in partnering in their education.
The other day the kids finished their homework early so we decided to blow up the little bounce house I have in the garage.
It was a huge hit, even if the pictures are a little blurry
Claudy on the slide

Dayana sweating but grinning from ear to ear

Jose stopped playing soccer in the bounce house to take this picture. He was a little impatient.
They all had a blast.

No comments: