Sunday, April 03, 2011

Hanging out With Rosie

After being with the mission teams for two weeks both of my kids needed some extra mommy attention and I've been doing my best to give it to them.  Here are just a few pictures of the fun Rosie and I have had this week.
 Hanging out and being cool
 I love her beautiful eyelashes
 My pretty girl, we were just hanging out in the living room and she asked me to take her picture.  She is such a ham
 Getting ready to go swimming with David and Jenn
 Stopping to be revived with some juice
 And today Rosie and I had a snack under the table.
  She loved it and she brought her baby along for the picnic.
She kept wanting me to sit on that middle bar, let me just tell you there was no way that was happening.

I've been blessed with two amazing kids from very unexpected sources.  
God continues to amaze me every day.

No comments: