Monday, April 04, 2011

Three Sweet Couples

I don't know how to start this blog.  
I had the amazing blessing to be part of three beautiful couples dedicating their lives to each other before God.  It was such a sweet sweet event that turned out beautifully and brought together love and support from people throughout our ministry.
Here are just a few pictures.  There are three albums full on my facebook.

 Getting ready with the excited brides
 I love this picture
 Thank you so much Dudley for performing the simple but beautiful ceremony
It was a little crowded up there but such a blessing to be part of

 I love this picture of Talanga and I. 
 Getting a good picture of all of the kids was impossible.  They are so precious but they definitely don't sit still for long.
 Talanga and Reina
 Nancy and Josue

 Consuelo and Jorge
I pray that they all have blessed futures ahead of them and that God guide them through the rough spots that are sure to come.


No comments: