Saturday, September 04, 2010

My funny girl

The other day Rosie was being very quiet so I decided to go investigate. 
 I walked outside to find this.
She's going through a stage where she really likes to take things out of containers and the dog food fell victim to her obsession.  
I think it's hilarious that the dogs decided to share with her.  
And what very important task was I completing while my child was running rampant in the garage?  
Writing a report?
Cleaning my house?
Cooking dinner?
Umm, how about checking Craigslist.  
They have Craigslist in Honduras!?
Umm, no.  I have a problem.  I like to check craigslist in random places to look at cute puppies.
I know, I know.  Please place no judgement.
  

1 comment:

ann said...

Your puppies are so big! And yes, a bit of judgment. ;)