Thursday, December 03, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Sorry for the blog hiatus.  I had left my camera at Thanksgiving dinner and just picked it up today.  I'll try and get you caught back up.

This was delicious!!! I made chocolate chip coffee cake for breakfast.  It is definitely a dessert not a breakfast food but yum!


Our beautiful Thanksgiving table at Ron and Shelley's.  It was such a blessing to be with such good friends.


Rachel's yummy appetizer


Strangely the only people picture I took of the kiddy table.  The "kids" are old enough to be at the adult table.


There was so much dessert!!!


I only took a picture before I cooked the pie?


Alli and Tess made a great turkey cake.

We had such a wonderful day.  All the kids played games all night and Shelley and I stayed up late talking about all our joys and struggles on the mission field.  We don't have much time to spend together so it was a really great night.

No comments: