I decided to join the rest of the blogger world and write about a few of the things I'm thankful for. I can't even begin to include them all.
1. My relationship with God regardless of what is happening in my life. He shows me his love daily with the most normal and mundane things and with elaborate presents wrapped in bright colored bows.
2. My amazing and crazy immediate family. They bring me so much joy.
3. My extended family that has come to include so many non-blood relations. They show me what heaven must be like.
4. An adopted son I've been able watch grow from a scared defiant boy into a responsible and loving young man.
5. My church families, of which I have several. It's so amazing to be with brothers and sisters in so many different places.
6. My friends around the world. I've been so blessed.
7. Having a job that fulfills needs I never knew I had and that I'm excited to wake up to each morning.
8. A ministry that is taking off before my eyes. What a blessing to be on the ground floor of something so new and exciting.
9. Brussel sprouts, chocolate, and cheese ravioli
10. Day to day struggles that help shape me into the person God wants me to be.
11. My snuggly puppies that seem to know just when to romp and play and just when to take a break. Toby is quick to come to our rescue if he thinks somethings wrong and Tasha is the comforter when we're sick or sad.
12. For laughter, love, giggles, and hugs, things God didn't have to give us but make life worth living.
I could seriously go on all day but I should probably stop before you get bored. I love you guys. You are a huge part of the happiness and blessings in my life. Have a great Thanksgiving.