Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Laura, Beto, and Santi Come for a Visit

My old roommate Laura came to town for a week last week to work on her husband residency papers.  It's always a blessing to spend time with her and Rosie loved having another 2 yr old in the house to play with.  Here are a few pictures of their visit.

Hanging out at the Homeless Ministry

Laura carrying both kids.  She's one tough chick

Chocolate peanut butter play dough was a huge hit.

It was interesting to see how different their play styles were

Santi really enjoyed destroying things

Rosie was very organized.  
She definitely didn't get that from me so it must be inherent.
Unfortunately Laura and I didn't take any pictures together, but it was great to spend some time with her.

1 comment:

Beto and Laura Perez Speaks said...

thanks for putting up the most flattering picture of me ever for the whole world to see! love you! and it is a shame we didn´t take any pictures together! neither did i with my camara!