Friday, October 16, 2009

Good Food and Great Friends


I love this picture of Mogote I took tonight.  I wish there weren't wires in it.
Last night Will and Rachel and Jon and Emily and I had dinner at my house.  It was so nice to fix a nice dinner, Chicken Noodle soup, and make desserts and just hang out with friends.  We played Trivial Pursuit and talked about our work and just had a great time.  Downtime with friends is one of the things I most miss about the states and it is always a blessing when we make time for it.  We had apple pie and these cookies for dessert.  I found this recipe in my favorite recipe book Better Homes and Gardens and have been dying to try it.  It is wonderful.  I reccomend it to anyone looking for a super sweet crowd pleaser. 

The World's Best Cookies!!!
Simpy Amazing!!! Okay not so simply but AMAZING!!

No comments: