Monday, October 26, 2009

Visiting Kiddos in Mogote

On Friday we went up early to church so I could have a chance to go visit some of my kids.  I miss going to their homes on a regular basis and want to try and get back into that habit.  Soon, like within the next week or so, the kids will be out of school until February so there will be plenty of time for me to see them whenever I'm in town.  These are just some pictures of my day.  As you can see I'm feeling less and less morally compelled to post pictures on the day they were taken :).  Love you guys!!

Alis's eye is kind of creepy in this picture but Lili was so beautiful I had to include it.

Oh so gorgeous Nidalyn.  For some reason all the kids wanted to take a picture with a straw in their mouths.  Weirdos :)

Oh Kimberly, such a strange little girl but very lovable.  I don't think she gets much attention at home.

Marla, seriously the cutest kid I know.

Homemade Bubbles!!!

Marla decided to put some on her head

One of the kids took this picture, obviously.  I have no idea what Alis is doing.  That's William beside me and Kelly's baby Valerin on my lap.  I can't believe how big she is already.

This little boy cracks me up.  He looks like a little elf.  I don't know him but his mom really wanted me to take his picture so Alis helped me out. 

No comments: