Saturday, September 03, 2011

My Little Brother Is All Grown Up

This summer I made a quick trip home to attend my baby brother's wedding. 
It's hard to believe he's all grown up and raising his own family.
My wonderful family. 
We're missing a few here but time with any part of my family is a blessing

The beautiful family. 
I don't know when my crazy little brother grew up but he's turned into a wonderful young man.
Welcome to the family Ashley.
 The before picture one night when we took out on a run.
The after picture is not fit for human eyes.
I love these sweet girls. 
By far the biggest sacrifice of being in Honduras is missing seeing them mature into beautiful young women.

My gorgeous nephew, Kyler. 
Love him!

I have been blessed with a wonderful family and I'm so glad I was able to be a part of this special day.

No comments: