Monday, September 19, 2011

Visiting Friends!


I met this sweet girl 10 years ago on both of ours first trip to Honduras. 
Since then Barrie Jo Mitchell has interned for me numerous times and taken residence in a very special place in my heart. 
After 2 1/2 years of not seeing her smiling face she finally made it back down for a visit this week.  I'm already having a blast showing her all the things that have changed since she left and I'm looking forward to what the rest of the week holds helping her reconnect with kids she has grown to love over the years.

Barrie Jo's friend Kristen also made the trip down with her and has quickly made her way into everyone's hearts.  Rosie has decided Kristen is her new favorite person and several of the kids at Breaking Chains have fallen in love with her fun spirit.

Corey Bryant is here for a year staying with David and teaching at a bilingual school, but he's fallen in love with our ministry and we've pretty much fallen in love with him as well.
Corey has a heart for children and it shows in his interactions at Breaking Chains.

I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people. 
God continues to shower his blessings of love and fellowship upon my head and I can't say thank you enough.

No comments: